133 While Shepherd Watched Their Flocks By Night
1. While shepherds watched their flocks by night, all seated on the ground, the angel of the Lord came down, and glory shone around, and glory shone around.
2. “Fear not”, said he, for mighty dread is born, of troubled mind, Glad tidings of great joy I bring, to you and all mankind, To you and all mankind.
3. To you, in David’s town this day is born, of David’s line, The Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this shall be the sign, and this shall be the sign.
4. The heavenly babe you there shall find to human view displayed, all meanly wrapped in swathing bands, and in a manger laid, and in a manger laid.
5. All glory be to God on high and to the earth be peace. Goodwill henceforth from heaven to men begin and never cease, begin and never cease.