341 Fill Thou My Life O Lord My God
1. Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God, In every part with praise, That my whole being may proclaim Thy being and Thy ways.
2. Not for the lip of praise alone, Nor even the praising heart I ask, but for a life made up Of praise in every part!
3. Praise in the common things of life Its going out and in. Praise in each duty and each deed however small and mean.
4. Fill every part of me with praise; Let all my being speak Of Thee and of Thy love, O Lord, Poor though I be, and weak.
5. So shall Thou, Lord, from me, even me, Receive the glory due; And so shall I begin on earth The song forever new.
6. So shall no part of day or night From sacredness be free; But all my life, in every step Be fellowship with Thee.